Wild marjoram (Origanum Vulgare) was considered a symbol of peace, love and friendship in ancient times. These days, it is better known for its healing powers – helping the body to recover and hydrate, supporting the respiratory system, kidney and liver functions. The wild marjoram we use to create our tea grows at 1800 m above sea level.
In combination with our classic mountain tea, wild marjoram’s perfect round taste will give you a real lift.
- Makes 1 pot / 0.5 litres of tea
- 100% organic wild-growing herbal tea fairly sourced in Albania
- Hand-packed with care in Amsterdam
- Plastic-free, tree-friendly, reusable and recyclable packaging
How to use
- Pour freshly boiled water over the tea and leave to infuse for 5 minutes
- Tea can be used up to three times in a 12-hour period